Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Learning

We really dont want our brains to turn to mush, so for a few mornings we've done a bit of learning from our "books". We really like this, and we only have to do a few pages so no one feels forced to do schoolwork during the summer. We pick our own pages.
 I found these small pencils at a local store, and I am infatuated. Look how pretty! And they're shorter, so little hands can hold them with ease. And, as if that was not enough, they are those pencils where you pull the tip out and you can stick it in the back to rotate the pencil tipcs.
 Here is our other scholar.
 He likes writing his name.
 And, dont tell the other one, but he's the only one who is trusted with the glue by himself.
Here's a little footage to make you feel like you were here.


And a little more. The focusing on these are not great, I think I was too close to the boys and the camera doesnt autofocus once the recording begins.



Until tomorrow, people.

No comments: