Little bit of what happened around here the last month. We painted rocks to decorate my girl Fannie's grave site. She is buried behind the house in a nice little circle of trees. I think she'd be very happy with her final resting place, and the colorful stones that are on it.
It was also Fathers Day in there somewhere. We gave Dada his gifts a little early.
Dada spied this puzzle on our Boston trip. We do love ourselves some puzzleds. I have to tell that I think all couples should be forced to complete a puzzle together as part of pre-marriage counseling. Nothing is more revealing or frankly as annoying as someone you think you know going all crazy with their puzzling technique. Its good to know what type of crazy you are going to be stuck with for life, ya know? I love him, despite his need to constantly look at the puzzle box's cover to find pieces that match. Just look at the shape and colors on the individual puzzle pieces, dude!
Now I must sign off because I have some car packing to do. We are hitting the road to see GG and Grampie at the beach! We were just there a few weeks ago, here are a few pics from that visit. We cant wait to sit with our feet in buckets.
Listen to some tunes on the beach, and its always good to see this guy in relaxation mode.And this view, can you beat that? The answer is no, especially when you have a wine spritzer in your hand.
And doesnt GG love having a wet little dude in her lap?
At the beach you get to have as many Capri Suns as you want, with mom being all worried about you being hydrated and such. Its a juice and Capri Sun free for all!
Dada gets to take his mini-me out to charge the waves.
Team Ellerman gets to play.
And Grampie catches some winks. And K and I sit and do nothing while GG helps the boys jump waves in the background.
Can't wait to get there!
No comments:
Post a Comment