Saturday, May 10, 2008

He's a Keeper!

Keith's job allows him to work Flextime, meaning he works longer days and has every other Friday off. So, on those Fridays while I am at work, Keith gets to enjoy the boys all by himself. No Me to hover over him and micromanage his parenting skills. (I'm relaxing a bit, but we've all seen Keith's Bull In a Chinashop Tendencies, so I think my concern was justified, no?).

Yesterday I came home to find my men all hanging out on the backporch...



Not only was I relieved to see the boys content, Keith had made bottles for the next day, cleaned up the kitchen, and did a few other chores. (hmmmm....so he DOES know how to clean...)It's a miracle! And after all that, Mr. Mom had time to read Parents magazine.

A keeper, I tell you!

Below: C-spot and G-baby, smiling about their day with Dad.

No comments: