But, why, OH WHY, does he cometh so early? I really shouldn't complain though, 7:40AM is pretty late for Grady. And the poor kid had been awake for at least 15 minutes before this, but he was singing to himself in his crib, so we left him there until Cole woke up too.
Those 15 minutes does help us feel more rested, but as you can see here and further down in a picture of me the rearing of little ones does not make us look pretty.
Check out the eggs they decorated at the Contos Academy last Friday.
So, I mentioned the Bunny came. Indeed he did! Thanks Bunny for the loot.
Bunny must have his fingers on the pulse of our growing pains, because he left a note addressing a major problem we have around here.
Don't worry, that's not a small furry animal attacking Cole, it's just my hair, pre-make up and hair doing.
G-baby makes those ears look good.
Cole did not care to wear the ears, so I showed him how harmless it is. See? Momma wore them and survived.
And then we went outside to blow bubbles. Bubbles. OOOOH, bubbles!
Turns out we weren't the only family members partaking in bubble blowing. Here are three of our favorite cousins, taken at their house outside of Knoxville. I bet the three of them can whip up a mean bubble storm. In the coming weeks two of these three have birthdays, and I just can't believe how quickly time has gone by. It feels like yesterday that I was speeding to Knoxville the night Greg was born. More on that in a few weeks.
And if you're wondering, yes, I will be blogging about Easter all week. I'm not that devout, I just have a lot of really good pictures to share.
1 comment:
Nana & Opa has five very cute and
smart grandkids! We love you!
Post a Comment